Our app has been getting a complete overhaul to give you a better travelling experience when using our buses, or when planning in advance. Please note that the new version will be rolled out from 11 March 2020 and will take up to a week to reach all customers.
- It's now easier to find the fastest route to your destination and you can see when your bus is coming to your bus stop more clearly.
- M-Tickets are still available to buy and to gift to others with an M-Ticket account.
* at present only the following tickets are available on the app:
- Clacton Town tickets,
- The Seasiders ticket range (this area includes the Clacton area, route 74/X76 Clacton-Colchester 97/98 Walton-Clacton and route 63 West Mersea-Colchester)
- Chambers/Hedingham Anywhere tickets
- Route 63 fares between West Mersea and Colchester
- Route 88 fares between Halstead and Colchester
Why an app?
You can now view your bus on a map to see exactly where it is
- Plan your journey with our mobile-friendly journey planner
- View 'virtual departure boards' for all bus stops, including geo-location to show you your nearest boarding point
- Save multiple payment methods for quick purchasing in future.
- Gift a ticket to a friend or family member
To download the 'East Anglia Buses' app, simply click on the App Store icon (for Apple devices) or Google Play icon (for Android).
Please let us know if you get a new device as your account can only be associated with one device at a time, this is important if you have tickets in your wallet.