Timetable Changes - 3 September 2019
From 3 September there will be timetable changes to routes 3, 4/4A, 134, 137 and X76. Stanway school buses operated under contract to Essex County Council will be registered as local bus services. Please see below for full details.
Harwich - Thorpe le Soken - Clacton
The 1555 from Harwich to Clacton and the 1455 from Clacton to Harwich journeys will depart 5 minutes later to improve punctuality.
Jaywick - Clacton - Great Clacton - Burrs Road & Clacton Shopping Village (4) / Bocking's Elm (4A)
- 1427 from Clacton to Clacton Shopping Village introduced on schooldays
- 1545 from Stephenson Road to Clacton withdrawn on schooldays due to low usage
- 1911 from Jaywick to Stephenson Road withdrawn due to low usage
- 1932 from Clacton Pier Avenue extended to start from Jaywick at 1911 on Mondays to Fridays
Tollesbury - Witham
Due to traffic congestion on schooldays the 0840 from Kelvedon to Tollesbury will run 12 minutes later and operate only as far as Tiptree.
Clacton Town Route via Holland on Sea
Please be aware the summer holiday timetable will no longer be in operation from 3 September. Last buses from Holland on Sea will be at 1400 with returning buses from Pier Avenue in Clacton at 1415.
Clacton Town Route via Asda, Burrs Road, Brook Retail Park and Clacton Shopping Village
- 1410 from Clacton extended to Tesco
- 1545 from Stephenson Road to operate on non-schooldays only
Mount Bures - Stanway School
New registered local bus route which replaces contract Stanway school bus 1.
Little Horkesley - Stanway School
New registered local bus route which replaces contract Stanway school bus 2.
Kelvedon - Stanway School
New registered local bus route which replaces contract Stanway school bus 3 and is extended to Kelvedon.
Billets Farm - Layer de la Haye - Stanway School
New registered local bus route which replaces contract Stanway school bus 4.
Jaywick - Clacton - Colchester
- Monday to Friday afternoon journeys all call at Pier Ave en route to Jaywick
- 0819 ex Colchester curtailed to start at Weeley (Mon-Sat)
- 1538 Schooldays only journey ex Clacton to commence 15 mins later
- 0657 and 0905 ex Jaywick minor adjustments to times
- 1836 ex Colchester to terminate at Clacton Pier Avenue Mon-Sat